[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers Digest, Vol 36, Issue 20

Valerie R Coffman valerie.coffman at nist.gov
Wed Apr 18 16:46:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I don't have the answer to your problem but I am also having problems when I run
on a mac or display on a mac but run remotely.  I don't have problems when I run
on the mac but display on linux.  I only have the problems when I use gtkglext
with gtk and vtk.  I don't have these problems when I use a regular
vtkRenderWindow.  Are you using gtkglext by any chance?

My message is
here:http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2007-April/090608.html

Valerie