[vtkusers] Missing import libraries in shared build

Selvig, Andy Andy.Selvig at goodrich.com
Tue Apr 17 09:46:22 EDT 2007

I've attached the build logs for vtkftgl (the first build that fails)
and vtkfreetype (the lib that causes vtkftgl to fail). Here's the
output:

------ Build started: Project: vtkftgl, Configuration: Release Win32
------
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'vtkfreetype.lib'
Build log was saved at
"file://c:\vtk\VTK-5.0\ReleaseDLL\Utilities\ftgl\vtkftgl.dir\Release\Bui
ldLog.htm"
vtkftgl - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Andy Selvig
Aerodynamics/Systems Project Engineer