[vtkusers] Immediate help needed:Calculating product of 1 to 100 numbers

Thiebaut Mochel tmochel at free.fr
Wed Apr 11 11:54:27 EDT 2007

Hello,

If you're looking for an approximation of the factorial function, a good
page describing some possibilities is available at :

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:WfEzIarmhuwJ:www.luschny.de/math/factorial/approx/SimpleCases.html+An+overview+and+comparison+of+different+approximations+of+the+factorial+function.&hl=fr&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=en

Thiebaut.