[vtkusers] Immediate help needed:Calculating product of 1 to 100 numbers

Wei Woo weiwoo11 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 10:45:55 EDT 2007

Dear friends,
                    Thanks all of you for immdeiate response.Yes actually it is n!.Actually I was thinking whether there is any formula like addition of 1 to 100 numbers instead of n!.If anyone knows about any other formula,it would be of great help to me .
  regards, Wei.

"H.Vidal, Jr." <hvidal at tesseract-tech.com> wrote:
  A quick google for 'product of arithmetic series' reveals this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetic_progression#Product

In case that's of use....

hv