[vtkusers] QT 4

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Sep 25 16:10:33 EDT 2006

> Subject: [vtkusers] QT 4
>
> When building examples, qtevents seems to have a lot of problems when QT4
> is used. It seems to relate to qt3support.
> I have several questions:
> 1) Why is qt3 support needed when you only have qt4 installed?
> 2) Can this be rewritten to avoid this problem?
> 3 Does anybody compile these examples so these issues are picked up? I
> guess what I am asking is"Is it possible for select machines on the
> dartboard to also run these examples?"
>
> Form just a random selection from the dashboard I can't see any the
> specifically switch BUILD_EXAMPLES to ON.
>
> Andrew

The CVS version of that example doesn't use Qt3Support anymore.
I compile them, and other people too, and there is a dashboard or more that
compiles this code, so your issue might be specific to your setup.  Without
knowing which version of VTK you have, or other details, its hard for me to
know what your problem is.

Clint