[vtkusers] Re: Re: Re: Creating a Volume from 2D BMP files.

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:07:29 EDT 2006

Hi Yixun,

My code is exactly same as I posted in my previous message. The only changes
I made were for setdirectoryname and vtkfixedpointvolumeraycastmapper. After
that I was getting a rectangular box with only images on 2 sides. But now I
have added the opacity term as in one of your previous messages and I can
see the whole volume. It is working fine now.
You can try the code, it is there in one of my previous post.  It will be
difficult for me to send the dicom images, the dataset is just too big, but
it should work on any dicom series.

Is there a way to color the volume and see different things in different
colors in the rendered volume? If anyone knows how to do it, plz let me
know.

Thanks,
Ashish