[vtkusers] vtkSplineWidget and vtkLineWidget

Uday Kurkure ukurkure at uh.edu
Fri Sep 15 11:41:40 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Is there a way to overwrite the interactions of vtkSplineWidget and
vtkLineWidget. I have overwritten the interactions if vtkImagePlaneWidget
successfully by deriving my own class from it and overwriting the mouse
functions. But in vtkSplineWidget there are no virtual functions. Moreover,
in vtkLineWidget only OnMouseMove function is virtual and even if I derive
and overwrite the function to do nothing, the line still moves. Also, is
there way to say InteractionsOff for these widgets?

Thanks,
-Uday

--
http://www.cbl.uh.edu/~ukurkure