[vtkusers] vtk event does not work inMFC

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Sep 15 07:31:53 EDT 2006

I think we need some more information before anybody can recommend a
solution for you...

Can you post the code that shows how you sign up for the VTK event?
(You're making a call to AddObserver somewhere, right?)

Is your integration of VTK into your MFC project based on any of these
directories...?
  VTK/Examples/GUI/Win32/
    SampleMFC
    vtkMFC/
      vtkDLG
      vtkMDI
      vtkSDI

Maybe taking a look at one of these examples will get you headed in the
right direction...

HTH,
David