[vtkusers] Question about interaction with vtkLineWidget

Zhibo Chen zcbluesky5 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 21:12:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

I tried to create a vtkLineWidget on a plane and am trying to remove all the
interactions from the line.  I created a derived class and tried to
overwrite the OnMouseMove function, but this seems to have no effect on the
interactions.  I used virtual void OnMouseMove () in the .h file and left
the OnMouseMove () empty in the .cpp file.  The resulting line can still be
moved by pressing and holding the middle mouse button.  Also, is there
anyway to change the original binding for the left and right mouse buttons?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Zhibo Chen