[vtkusers] problem on dual CPU machine under java (Mac OS X)

Bernard Giroux giroux at geo.polymtl.ca
Thu Sep 14 17:37:50 EDT 2006

I taught of a solution this morning when I awoke...

For the record: just copy the vkkPoints underlying the vtkPolyData (I
taught it was done in the first DeepCopy):

public void setFacets(final vtkPolyData f) {
	if (facets == null)
		facets = new vtkPolyData();
	facets.DeepCopy(f);
	facets.GetPoints().DeepCopy(f.GetPoints());                  <--- added
	facets.Update();

}