[vtkusers] VTK file in XML fmt...

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 15:51:20 EDT 2006

Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :

>Salut J-Ph

I'm not JPD :-)
JPD, a python user who has converted me (my "mentor" :-), is a friend of
mine.

>  Have you look at the test: TestXMLCInterface.c. If you can, you simply need to build VTK (VTK_RENDERING=OFF) and then use the C interface to the XML writer. For more info see vtkXMLWriterC.[h|cxx]

I spent all the day to read a whole year of paraview mailing-list
archive (and I did not finish),
and I have found this trick, yes.
I'm just trying it by now. I compiled & run it, works fine.
I do have to understand the stuff ;-) and to adapt to my case.

Thanks, Mathieu.

PS : I don't understand your hint with VTK_RENDERING=OFF. What's the matter ?

--
« Python, c'est un peu comme la baïonnette en 14, faut toujours sortir avec,
et pas hésiter d'en mettre un coup en cas de besoin. »