Re: Re: Re: Re: [vtkusers] what is configuration of ARRAKIS.­kitware/Win32-cygwin dashboard entry?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 30 17:53:47 EST 2006

OK... first attempt didn't build right. But I just had TK_XLIB_PATH
wrong. So... I got tcltk *source* from cygwin, set TK_XLIB_PATH
correctly and rebuilt incrementally by hand to get a working build.
Then I ran it through the dashboard script again to do the
test/submission steps to get these results:
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/ARRAKIS.kitware/Win32-cygwin-WrapTCL/20061030-2219-Experimental/Test.html

Woo-hoo! Seems to work. 100% tests pass.

I didn't have to do your X11 define trick... I guess my cygwin X11 is
different than yours...

So... I'll re-run it again tomorrow as an experimental in the
afternoon. If it all works flawlessly via a dashboard script, then
I'll see if I can set it up on a nightly basis if I can find a machine
that has cygwin installed and has some spare Nightly time...

HTH,
David