[vtkusers] what is configuration of ARRAKIS.­kitware/Win32-cygwin dashboard entry?

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Oct 30 13:49:14 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

For most dashboard entries, there is an icon just after the build type
(Win32-cygwin, in this case) that looks like a piece of paper with lines
on it. This icon links to information about the build, which gives you
the initial CMake settings used for that build. In the case of this
build on arrakis.kitware, BUILD_SHARED_LIBS is not set, and the default
is OFF (i.e., static libraries). Also VTK_WRAP_TCL is not set, and that
also defaults to OFF.

- Amy