[vtkusers] How to - Installing VTK on Apple OS 10.4.8 Mac Book Pro for the purposes of Cocoa

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 30 12:35:03 EST 2006

Just a reminder for you guys: the VTK Wiki *is* a Wiki and you should
feel free to sign up with a login to it and add/modify stuff as you
see fit. Everyone is welcome to contribute to the VTK Wiki.

Your SimpleCocoaVTK project is in CVS at VTK/Examples/GUI/Cocoa. Let
me know if you have any updates for it that you would like to commit.

David Cole
Kitware, Inc.