[vtkusers] vtkSphereSource

Naim naim at electromagneticworks.com
Tue Oct 3 14:12:16 EDT 2006

Try this:
Sphere->SetPhiResolution(res);
Sphere->SetThetaResolution(res);

Naim Himrane
Electromagneticworks Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: vtkusers-bounces+naim=electromagneticworks.com at vtk.org
[mailto:vtkusers-bounces+naim=electromagneticworks.com at vtk.org] On Behalf Of
Rohan.Venkatraman at csiro.au
Sent: October 3, 2006 1:16 AM
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: [vtkusers] vtkSphereSource

Regards,
Rohan Venkatraman
ICT Centre, North Ryde
Hi People,

I want to create a sphere using vtkSphereSource with radius of over 15.
But when I have such a radius only the edges of the sphere are visible.
I know the sphere is made up of polygons, but what properties do I set
so that the sphere actor created from the sphere source is visible at
all times and not just the edge when the radius is of large magnitudes?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Rohan