[vtkusers] SimpleCocoaVTK problems

Corrie lonewolfbiosci at verizon.net
Thu Nov 30 15:48:47 EST 2006

Now I'm really confused.  I've tried to edit the CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
and CMAKE_C_COMPILER's in cmakecache.txt to g++-4.0 and gcc-4.0,
respectively.  Then, after I save the file and cmake it a couple of
times, it (cmakecache.txt) has reverted to having 3.3's in those
fields.  Any idea why CMake can't get this to change?   I even tried
putting "powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1" in there and it still
reverted back to gcc-3.3 in the cmakecache.txt file.   All this
despite the fact when I ask gcc -v, I get "gcc version 4.0.1 (Apple
Computer, Inc. build 5367)" in response.   How can I exorcise this
ghost in the machine?

Corrie