[vtkusers] SimpleCocoaVTK problems

Corrie Allen, Ph.D. lonewolfbiosci at verizon.net
Thu Nov 30 13:14:40 EST 2006

VTK builds fine and I can build programs using CMake.    There are no missing files (red) and both VTK and SimpleCocoaVTK are being told to compile with GCC-3.3.  Whether they are or not is perhaps another thing :-).   My system default compiler is GCC-3.3.  I do know that when I try to cross up VTK on GCC-3.3 and SimpleCocoaVTK on GCC-4.0, I get a lot more errors (~40).  Anything else I can check? Thanks