[vtkusers] 3D Air brush, paint control, using VTK

abhishek gattani abhishekg4u at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 02:33:55 EST 2006

This might seem odd but has any one implemented a 3D air brush, paint
control, pencil, etc. using VTK/ITK? My requirement is that the user
should be interactively be able to paint regions of the surface of a
model. One way I was thinking might be to take the mouse pointer to
find the intersecting 3D point with the model and then use that 3D
point to spread the paint on the isosurface, but I am not sure how
would I proceed about doing this. Any pointers are extremely welcome.
Thanks,

Best, Abhishek