Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [vtkusers] what is configuration of ARRAKIS.­kitware/Win32-cygwin dashboard entry?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Nov 1 17:14:20 EST 2006

On 10/31/06, Steve Robbins <smr at sumost.ca> wrote:
> ...I wonder if you could tweak the SystemInformation test or add
> a new test that runs "cygcheck -c -d" so that one could compare
> package versions.
I could, and I did. Hopefully, it's safe enough to run whenever
IF(CYGWIN) is true in cmake. :-)
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Common/Testing/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt?r1=1.48&r2=1.49

> In addition, it would be of most benefit if the nightly build runs in
> a common environment
Actually, I think diverse environments helps us catch more errors. It
just feels nicer when your results are the same as everyone else's...

> using the tcltk binary package rather than the
> sources.
I'd love to do this. Can you tell me how? I couldn't seem to find the
tk/xlib directory in the binary package... Without it I got a compile
error regarding tk.h's inclusion of X11/Xlib.h. I never want to
install the source for any cygwin package, but googling around
convinced me it was the quickest way to get there from here.

By the way, for now, I'll run that tcl cygwin dashboard on Arrakis
manually in the afternoons when (a) that machine is not busy and (b) I
remember to kick it off... I did one this afternoon that should show
up with the next VTK dashboard rollup.

HTH,
David