[vtkusers] questtion about vtkAVIWriter::New()

Wang HJ hjwang126 at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 21:33:43 EDT 2006

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your reply, I can make sure that VTK_USE_VIDEO_FOR_WINDOWS was
set ON in CMAke before compiling VTK, my code can be compiled without
problem but not for linking as I got the following errors.
Why?  I also added vtkIO.lib into addtional dependencies of  property
setting , do you have another suggestion?
HJ