[vtkusers] vtk on intel macbook pro

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sun May 21 10:28:40 EDT 2006

Anatasia,
    I actually had _no_ problem building VTK 5 (release from the web
site) on my MacBook Pro. I turned OFF X, OFF Carbon, and ON Cocoa. I
turned OFF Examples, Java and Python and Documentation (Would someone
tell me _how_ to build the Docs?).

I do not have any problems with Mouse events in my Cocoa Apps or just
creating a Render window directly from VTK.

Could you post the code where you create your render window and add
an Interactor to it? Maybe there is something that you just happened
to miss, happens to the best of us ;-)

If you need my cmake cache. let me know. I also used Cmake 2.2.3 to
build VTK 5 last time. I have since moved up to Cmake 2.4.x.

Cheers
--------
Mike Jackson
imikejackson <at> gmail <dot> com