[vtkusers] vtkTiffReader GetDataSpacing error

brizzi at deis.unibo.it brizzi at deis.unibo.it
Tue May 16 10:21:58 EDT 2006

Dear vtkusers,

I'm using vtk 5.0.0. I read a serie af tiff slices using vtkTiffReader, but I
can't get the righ spacing. In attach you could find my code.

I have 2 different series of tiff slices. The first one has values only on the
first channel (red), the second one only the second channel (green). Is it
possible, with vtk, to create only a image (volume) with both components, red
in 1st channel and green in 2nd channel?

Thank you in advance for any help

Barbara