[vtkusers] Installing VTK 5.0 on Mac OSX 10.4.6

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon May 15 10:28:40 EDT 2006

Try running your application from an "X11.app" terminal window. Note
that this is different that your regular "Terminal.app" terminal
window. "X11.app" should be located in /Applications/Utilities on your
hard drive. If it is not there then you will need to install it from
the original installation media that came with your Mac OS X system.
It is typically an Optional install.

Good Luck.