[vtkusers] How does LookupTable use more features?

dqchen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Thu May 11 20:39:22 EDT 2006

Dear All:

  I have been encountering this problem for some time. Basically,  I want visualize tissue of colon polyp with a certain color, Say "Red", which makes it distiguishable from others, with different color.

But four or even more classification features are being used, so my question is:

How can I create such a lookuptable using all these four or more features (scalars)?  how can I make it to take two
active all scalars working together? Or there are some other solutions ? Thanks!Dongqing Chen
Rm. 007, Paul C. Lutz Hall
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
U.S.A.
Email: dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu