[vtkusers] Release Memory + size of image in the vtkImagePlaneWidget

Mohamed Ben Reguiga breguiga_mh at yahoo.fr
Thu May 4 09:59:08 EDT 2006

hello,
I'm using the vtkImagePlaneWidget in my project for a 3d recontitution use under Qt.
For the constitution of the Volume I used vtkStructuredPoints and I visualize slices via vtkImagePlaneWidget:

data2=vtkStructuredPoints::New();
planeX=vtkImagePlaneWidget::New();
planeX->SetInput((vtkDataSet *)data2);
planeY=vtkImagePlaneWidget::New();
planeY->SetInput((vtkDataSet *)data2);
planeZ=vtkImagePlaneWidget::New();
planeZ->SetInput((vtkDataSet *)data2);

Every thing works right especially after the help of  Dean Inglis whom I than a lot, but I still have two questions :
How can I know the size of the Image displayied in the vtkImagePlaneWidget (height and width).
Hhow can I free all the memory allocated by the VTK Objects such as vtkStructuredPoints and the differnt vtkImagePlaneWidget?
thank you for your help!