[vtkusers] LookupTable

Mohamed Ben Reguiga breguiga_mh at yahoo.fr
Tue May 2 10:19:08 EDT 2006

hello,
I'm using the vtkImagePlaneWidget in my project for a 3d recontitution use, under Qt.
but I'm not using the vtkViewer but an OpenGl widget (QGLWidget), so I recover the adresse of the image-buffer like following :
planeX=vtkImagePlaneWidget::New();
uchar * Imgbuffer;
Imgbuffer =(uchar *)planeX->GetResliceOutput()->GetScalarPointer();
After that I create the image using Qt routines then I display its texture in the QGLWidget.
the problem that when I use the SetWindowLevel (double window, double level), the appearance of the image in QVTKwidget ( that I use for test) is changing while I'm changing the values of Window and level but when I recover the buffer of  the image nothing change.
So, is it possible to telle me , how can I recover the changer image by the lookupthable or how to recover the lookuptable and use after that to change my image.
thak you!