[vtkusers] Problem eith VTK + Java on jdk 64 bits

Dário Oliveira dariodisk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:33:24 EST 2006

Hi friends. I'm using VTK with java on my project and I I've installed JDK
for windows X64, with 64 bits support, to see the perfomance difference. But
when I tried to run my program, I got this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
C:\WINX64\system32\vtkCommonJava.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application

As I can run my program without any problem when I point the class path to
the JRE 32 bits, I suppose that it has to do with some incompatibility with
the JDK 64 bits. Maybe I would have to rebuild the VTK library as java 64
bits but as I know there isn´t any specific support for java 64 bits.

Can anyone help me?

thanks a lot.
--
Dário Oliveira