[vtkusers] intersecting tubes

amri lab amri_lab at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 08:57:40 EST 2006

Hello vtkusers,

I already searched the archive and got no luck in finding an answer to this.  How do you combine 2 intersecting tubes (triangle strips from vtkTubeFilter) and create one clean surface polydata? My tubes are all appended using the vtkAppendPolyData. I tried vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter with SetExtractionModeToLargestRegion but got nothing displayed.  Please let me know what's missing.

Thanks,
amri