[vtkusers] Problem during testing vtk 5.0.0 rc-1 with tk84.dll

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Mon Mar 27 11:14:38 EST 2006

Hello,

During running tests I got error because it was impossible to find
"tk84.dll". I get error message like this: "This application has failed
to start because tk84.dll was not found.  Reinstaling the application
may fix this problem " . It occured in vtk.exe. It's strange because I
set all flags and paths to libraries properly, and tk84.dll is where it
should be. I also tried tests in KWWidgets and there was,t any problem
with tk. Has anyone got the same error.
Thanks for any help.

Łukasz Tutaj