[vtkusers] Otsu Method

Dário Oliveira dariodisk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 10:19:58 EST 2006

Hi, that´s what I needed. Now I can pass the threshold in a logic
scale.thank you.
Now I have another doubt. Can I use the Otsu method in VTK? Even being a 3d
image I normally can use Otsu method by putting all the image information in
a single vector. Is there any thing like it in VTK?

Thanks

Dário.

2006/3/25, David Gobbi <dgobbi at atamai.com>:

> Hi Dário,
>
> The two classes for changing bit depth are vtkImageCast and
> vtkImageShiftScale.
>
>  - David

Dário Oliveira