[vtkusers] How to customize mouse actions on vtkImagePlaneWidget?

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 23 13:12:45 EST 2006

Hi all,

I need to customize the mouse actions on vtkImagePlaneWidget. For
example, setting one type of action ( window-level, for example )
inactive, or stopping only rotation on middle button.
I was readed a lot in vtk class documentation, but the only way i was
found aren't sufficient, because only changes the button wich will make
the actions, but not customize, stopping one or other behavior. I was
searched too in super classes and members ( vtkRenderWindowInteractor,
etc ).  Can anyone help with an example, tip or anithing to put me on
the right way?

Thks in advance,

Wagner Sales