[vtkusers] Compile with Visual Studio 2005

Ben Fulton bfulton at prosolv.com
Thu Mar 23 09:21:58 EST 2006

You probably have an error in your config, then.  This error implies that
VTK_SIZEOF_CHAR is set incorrectly.  If you look in the file vtkConfigure.h,
you should see a line that says

#define VTK_SIZEOF_CHAR   1

(It says in the file that this header is configured by VTK's build process.
I'm not sure if that means CMake generates it or it's rebuilt at every
compile.)