[vtkusers] Re: What's Wrong With This?!?

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 05:00:23 EST 2006

Thank you anyway Goodwin to have looked at the scripts. It seems strange to
me that no one else has had the same problems with VTK + Python. I have
somewhat to assume that either there are no Windows+VTK+Python users, or
none of them is using VTK to build structured grids.
I haven't ever tried to compile a debug version of Python, and I suppose it
would be quite a nightmare on Windows. And, even if a miracle happens and I
am able to find the bug, I don't think it would make any difference: the bug
will stay there until VTK/Python developers find a way to correct it, which
may take weeks or months (years?).
That's a pity. I have left VTK one year ago because I was frustrated. Now I
can't even think to restart.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Andrea

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77/