[vtkusers] Re: What's Wrong With This?!?

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Mar 22 08:29:39 EST 2006

Hi Andrea,

Just some things to try...

1. Call SetNumberOfComponents() before SetNumberOfTuples()
2. Take vtkExtractGrid out of the pipeline
3. Try using vtkPoints::Allocate() and vtkPoints::SetTuple3() in a loop
instead of vtkPoints::SetData()- just to see if the problems is there.
4. All your point coords are zero- try laying them in a simple grid.

hth

Goodwin