[vtkusers] Re: GUI interface to use with VTK

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Mar 14 09:31:30 EST 2006

Fabian Braennstroem wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
>

> * Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com> wrote:
>
>>Can you try the wxVTK CVS version in a new directory ?
>

> Somehow I am not able to get access to the cvs repository
> since yesterday; I
> get:
>
> `--> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/wxvtk login
> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/wxvtk
> CVS password:
> cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M -!- Client or Server timeout occurred!
>
> Does there exist a different way to get it?

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1

     (  2006-03-13 12:42:16 - Project CVS Service )   As of 2006-03-12
pserver (anonymous) CVS services, along with tarballs and ViewCVS are
down for projects that start with the letters e, i, j, o, v, w and x. We
hope to resolve this issue in the next 2 days.

Sorry you'll have to wait :(

Mathieu