[vtkusers] a little Problem trying the VTK Medical example (VTK/Examples/Medical/Cxx/Medical1.cxx)

charfeddine amir charfeddine_amir at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 14 02:34:36 EST 2006

Hi all,
 I'm new with VTK , so please support me if i ask stupid questions,
 I tried the example Medical1.cxx to reconstruct the VTKData/Data/headsq/quarter , and evry thing was OK, but when i tried it with my volume, i get a little problem.
 he reconstruct the volume but inverted, i explain :
 suppose my volume is composed of 64 slice (volume.1, ... , volume.64)
 the volume i get is like resulting from slice ordered like this : volume.1, volume.2,.., volume.32, volume.64, volume.63, volume.62, ..., volume.33
 please if someone could help me there, i can send u my volume to try that and understand my problem.
 thx a lot for your time,
 regards.