[vtkusers] Improving interaction with a vtkMFCWindow

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Thu Mar 9 10:51:50 EST 2006

Hi,

yes, you are right. The samples from the 5.0 release don't do
double clicks in the MDI/SDI app.
Well I guess there have been some modifications since I added my
samples.
Please try these. Maybe you have more luck with these.

http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=649

Clint: Could you take a look at it ? Also, when I exit the
SDI/MDI/Dialog App I get debug leaks. I cannot get the CVS, so this
might be already fixed ?

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255