[vtkusers] Improving interaction with a vtkMFCWindow

Mark Gooding mark.gooding at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:39:29 EST 2006

On 3/9/06, de Boer Ingo <I.deBoer at polytec.de> wrote:

> Why not creating a context menu via the view class ?
> Why not use the OnKey/OnChar from the view class ?

My view classes don't seem to respond to the messages if they are
being sent there. I have compiled the vtkSDI example in debug mode
(about to try in release mode to see if that reveals anything about my
other problem). This has "OnLButtonDblClk" in the view. This is not
being called when I double click on the vtkMFCWindow. I assume it does
on your version - and  therefore it is something funny about me/my
computer/my installation of vtk?

Cheers,

Mark