[vtkusers] What happened to vtkPatented?

Cesar Rabak csrabak at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 6 13:35:05 EST 2006

Patrícia,

 I think that in VTK 5.0 vtkDecimate now calls vtkDecimatePro.

Patricia Gonçalves <patgo at oniduo.pt> escreveu:   Hello!

 I just installed VTK 5.0. I  need to use vtkDecimate that is part of the Patented directory. Why isn't this  directory in the VTK instalation files?

 I can get it from CVS but  CMAKE doesn't show me the VTK_USE_PATENTED option...

 Any help is very  welcome!

 Thank you!

  Patrícia C. T. Gonçalves
 e-mail:  patgo at oniduo.pt