[vtkusers] A call for help : the program crash, me too!

charfeddine amir charfeddine_amir at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 3 02:55:25 EST 2006

Hi all,
 i 'm developping an application that read series of 2D Dicom slice, show it using the fltkimageviewer class from InsightApplications, and apply some processing on it to reconstruct  a 3D Volume using Algebric Reconstruction Technic, and show the volume with an fltkimageviewer too.
 i tried to include all windows in a unique interface ( because process buttons are in the main interface, and each fltkimageviewer is in a new windows, it was very bad), i didn't success to do it.

   plz could any one help me in this, or give me another solution to visualize my data.
   the resulted volume is visualized slice by slice, how could i visualize it in a 3D window?
 thx a lot for your time.
 regards,