[vtkusers] face orientation

Olivier Feys olivier.feys at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 04:56:24 EDT 2006

Hi

I'm visualizing a vtkUnstructuredGrid box (opacity 0.3), and inside the
norm of the coordinate field by contour surface.
I do no understand why the faces of the vtkUnstructuredGrid produced by
the contour filter are not well oriented, because  when I assign to this
grid an opacity of  0.5, I get an horrible view, where the order of
display seems to be corrupt. You can see that in the attachment
What can I do. Is there a filter that re orient the faces of a grid ? Is
there a link with face culling ?
Thanks for help

Olivier