[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget callback question

kdsfinger at gmail.com kdsfinger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 00:44:23 EDT 2006

hi, all
Here is what I am trying to do: when I am interacting with the
vtkImagePlaneWidget, I am monitoring the changing of the slice index
along x, y, or z. I noticed the ipw itself can display the (x,y,z) on
the widget with a picker but I need to read the value to drive the
slider whenever the callback is envoked. I also need to know which
axis is picked. Can someone give me some guide on how to implement it
(or maybe there is some short cut)?
I'll also mornitor the rotation angles along x, y and z and read this
data out to drive the dialers to show the angles. When I turn around
the dialers the ipw should rotate accordingly.
zl2k