[vtkusers] VTK build from source, Win32 + Python + CMake

Michael Urashka murashka at anticlockwise.com
Thu Jun 29 20:19:10 EDT 2006

I'm attempting to build VTK from source with the Python wrappings on
Windows 2000 with Visual C++ 2003.NET and CMake. Python 2.4.

It appears CMake has detected various other Tcl/Tk 8.3 and 8.4 paths (from
Ruby) and various files from different Python installatins (Python 2.4 and
Enthought Python...).

I was wondering if someone has an explicit example of files, paths and
other option settings for the CMake configuration screen.

When I build the 'Allbuild' project then the 'Install' project with VC++
a few files get generated where I would expect but it's not complete.

--
Michael