[vtkusers] Disabling vtkImagePlaneWidget rotations?

Darshan Pai vtk_darshan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 19:00:40 EDT 2006

YOu can try using the InteractionOff() function in the Widget class.
  THough if u wanna only diable plane rotation and keep the rest of the functionlaity the only thing that can work is to subclass the interactor.

Daniel Kornhauser <kornhauser at resonon.com> wrote:
  Hi:

I want my users to be able to *only* translate a vtkImagePlaneWidget ,
thus preventing them from rotating the plane with the mouse. How do I
disable rotations? From the vtkImagePlaneWidget documentation it looks
like it is possible:

"In addition there are methods to constrain the plane so that it is
aligned along the x-y-z axes."

from http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImagePlaneWidget.html

But I can't seem to find the methods to constrain a plane to be aligned
:-(. Or I just misunderstand the whole meaning of the quoted sentence
above?

Thanks

Daniel