[vtkusers] Question on vtkImagePlaneWidget

Darshan Pai vtk_darshan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 18:58:21 EDT 2006

Are you sure that the Window level itself isnt at white already. You can use the Right mouse button to check. I am not sure though how to start with a custom WindowLevel , but I think there shld be something there

  HTH
  Darshan

DuanQi <duanqi79 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
I am using vtkImagePlaneWidget for visualizing volume data.
My data is float and range from [0 255]. It seems to me that the vtkImagePlaneWidget converts all float pixel with pixel value >1 to white, similar to Matlab default convention.

I just wonder if somehow I can change this gray value mapping range from [0 1] to any desired range, like [0 255]? Thank you.

sincerely
DUAN Qi
duanqi79 at hotmail.com