[vtkusers] Disabling vtkImagePlaneWidget rotations?

Daniel Kornhauser kornhauser at resonon.com
Thu Jun 29 17:22:19 EDT 2006

Hi:

I want my users to be able to *only* translate a vtkImagePlaneWidget ,
thus preventing them from rotating the plane with the mouse. How do I
disable rotations? From the vtkImagePlaneWidget documentation it looks
like it is possible:

    "In addition there are methods to constrain the plane so that it is
aligned along the x-y-z axes."

from  http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImagePlaneWidget.html

But I can't seem to find the methods to constrain a plane to be aligned
:-(.  Or I just misunderstand the whole meaning of the quoted sentence
above?

            Thanks

Daniel