[vtkusers] Time series in VTK ASCII Data Format

Kush Tandon kush at coas.oregonstate.edu
Wed Jun 28 17:38:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

I was able to run ParaView using VTK ASCII Data Format and plot data
for a single of instance of time for point and cell. We intend to
plot a set of data (point and cell) in time series format. I am
attaching my illustrative file.

 From page 11 on file-formats.pdf, there is a brief mention of
TIME_LATE but I am not clear entirely. Or, do we make separate files,
as recommended by The ParaView Guide, page 31. Please advise the
cleanest way. I would think one file option would be simpler for me
(serial processing) for now.

Do check my simple single instance data attached file.

Cheers,

Kush