[vtkusers] Re: Starting vtk.exe with a link on Windows

Roger Blum roger_blum at swissonline.ch
Tue Jun 27 20:22:36 EDT 2006

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

I thought vtk.exe is similar to wish.exe which can be a console app when
called without a tcl script to execute. When called with a tcl script it
doesn't show the console. In fact my vtk behaves this way when executed with
"open with ..." (for the tcl script to execute) in the Windows Explorer.

There seems to be a difference between executing vtk.exe from a link or with
"open with ..." in Windows.

Thanks again,
Roger

news:44A13484.8040600 at kitware.com...