[vtkusers] Legacy VTK Format

Kush Tandon kush at coas.oregonstate.edu
Tue Jun 27 19:04:34 EDT 2006

Hi Amy and others,

I made a very simple tutorial like legacy VTK format file for an
unstructured grid. Please find it attached.  Our final goal is to get
unstructured, tetrahedron grids with time varying scalars and
vectors. I used file_format.pdf as guide.

When I try to read it using "Legacy Files Reader", the program
ParaView crashes on me. Please advise. It is a small file and if one
of you could look where it could be wrong.

Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,

Kush