[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget problem in C++ Builder

Santiago Rodríguez santiagorodriguez at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Jun 15 21:33:38 EDT 2006

Hi,
I need to add planes of medical images on my 3D scene.
I’m building my application with VTK 4.2.1 on C++ Builder 6.0.

When I include #include "vtkPlaneWidget.h" the is no problem
But when I include #include "vtkImagePlaneWidget.h" I have the following
error:
Unable to open include file vtkImagePlaneWidget.h
The same error occurs with vtkPolyDataSourceWidget.h and vtk3DWidget.h

What am I doing wrong? Or must I run CMake with another version of VTK?
I’m using CMake 2.0
Thanks,
Santiago Rodriguez

14/06/2006